If you’re a nerd, then you’re probably pushy. You tell people this or that is the right way. You insist they do things your way, because it’s easier. You show people to newest program or gadget that you know will make their life easier and more enjoyable. But mostly you’re annoying. Myself included. The general …
Tag Archive: Pushy Nerds
DONATE!!… DONATE!!… DONATE!!!
Get Geek Soul Brother By Email!
- Blerd Dad and Smurfs: The Lost Village
- INTERVIEW: The (Re)Mixed Martial Arts of Shaolin Jazz
- Blerd Dad and THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE
- Forget the Yule Log, Warm Up With Marvel’s Fireside Videos
- Interview: MOONGIRL’S AMY REEDER and BRANDON MONTCLARE
- Stars Jeffrey Wright and Thandie Newton Talk HBO Westworld
- Event Recap: The 2016 National Book Festival
- Interview with Roger Cross – Six on Dark Matter
- Guest Film Review – DON’T BREATHE (2016)
- Film Review: For The Love Of Spock