Lots of Zombie kills and lots of dirty tired people. That’s what Geek Soul Brother and Crew got out of THE WALKING DEAD that premiered this past Sunday. We theorized on how the whole prison saga will stick to the comic or not, and how you need to stab prison zombies in the head, just in case.
For you American Horror Fans, we didn’t actually get to see the first episode yet. So check back next week when we all get caught up. But there were plenty of shows we discussed including ARROW, LAST RESORT, ONCE UPON A TIME and several others. There wasn’t much on the cartoon front, since Cartoon Network put DC Nation on hiatus until next year. But MDawg did report that SYM-BIONIC TITANS is re-running on Cartoon Network. He said it had some great drama for a kids show so he suggests everyone check it out.
Here are some of the news items we started off with:
- Sam Raimi directing Poltergeist Remake
- Warner Bros. wins court battle against Joel Shuster Heirs.
- Black Dynamite moving closer to a sequel, may be western theme.
- Frank Durabont’s LA Noir series gets Six episodes picked up on TNT Network.
- List of Writers for second half of Doctor Who season. Neil Giaman being one.
- … and other news
Search for me in iTunes and subscribe to get up-to-date downloads of each episode. Or you can always listen to past episodes on my GEEK SOUL BROTHER LIVE TALKSHOE PAGE (or try the player in the sidebar). Remember to leave your comments and tell me what you thought. As always, I Hope you enjoy the show.